- Partnering with our local schools
- Welcoming new neighbors with local resource information
- Offering current and informative classes to the community
- Presenting stimulating educational events to our members
- Providing Transportation, Picking up prescriptions or groceries for shut-ins or non-drivers when required
- Continuing Jail Ministry
- Assisting other organizations' endeavors
Health and Wellness
- Coordinating Blood Drives
- Picking up and delivering Senior Meals
- Maintaining contact with isolated community members
Would you Like to Join Us?
We are comprised of 50+ members ranging in ages from 20 to 90 years old, who passionately work together to positively impact our community. We are able to continue our contributions due to the support we have received from our donors and individual volunteers.